Skip navigation

What information do I need to provide when making a contribution?


When making a financial contribution, the contributor must provide their name, address, email address, occupation and place of work. Providing employment information is required under Federal law to qualify for the political tax credit. If you are retired, please enter N/A under Employer and Retired under Occupation; if a homemaker, please enter N/A - Homemaker; if self-employed, please enter "Self-Employed" under Employer and describe your line of work under Occupation.